- Q． What happens if I lose my ticket? Is that possible to reissue?
- A． We cannot reissue lost, burned, stolen, or destroyed tickets for any reason. Entering the venue without a ticket is strictly prohibited, even if providing the proof of purchase.
- Q． Can I refund for the schedule conflict ?
- A． Tickets cannot be refunded. Also, ticket resale is strictly prohibited. Pleaes note that we will not be responsible for any related trouble.
- Q． Can I change my seating area after purchasing my ticket?
- A． We cannot alter, exchange, or refund the tickets after the purchase.
- Q． Should a 2-Day ticket be used by the same person on both days?
- A． Yes. It is only valid for the same person both Qualifier and Finals. Please purchase 1-Day tickets for each day if different person are visiting. Also, please don’t remove your wristband until the race of the Finals is finished. The wristband will become invalid if removed for any reason.
- Q． From how old do children need their own tickets?
- A． Elementary school children (above the age of 6) require tickets to enter. One preschooler (below the age of 6) can be accompanied by one adult.
In Deluxe Area, preschooler is not allowed to stay in the area without being accompanied by the parent due to safety concerns.
- Q． Can I buy tickets on the race day?
- A． Ticket sale on the race day is yet undecided. The information will be updated when confirmed.
- Q． Is there any discount for the physically challenged?
- A． We do not have any discount.
- Q． Can I buy tickets for wheelchair area?
- A． The tickets will be on sale from March 4th (Sat) 12:00pm. Details about location and price will be informed on our website once determined.